29 June 2019
job Functions :
Public Relations ,Events Management.
About the internship :
In this new journey, you’ll be gaining new hands-on experience.You'll be part of our team and work closely with mentors in the field you're passionate about.You'll be responsible such like any other hired employee to test how good you'll be within real work environment.
3 Months (starts from 10th July)
Job Description :
- Build a quarterly calendar of coworking events that engages all stakeholders.
- Local community: Identify outside organizers and encourage them to use our event space.
- Depending on the exact nature, these events should also be used to build Albeit's CRM and digital community.
- Manage to the allocated budget
- Present our community professionally
- oversee the event itself, from catering to a smooth event check-in process to cleanup
- Field related knowledge and experience
- Entrepreneurship and How to start your business from zero
- Hitting a target through a well-planned strategy
- How to know a business customer and reach this customer
- Practical communication with business communities.
How to apply :