29 June 2019
job Functions :
About the internship :
In this new journey, you’ll be gaining new hands-on experience.You'll be part of our team and work closely with mentors in the field you're passionate about.You'll be responsible such like any other hired employee to test how good you'll be within real work environment.
3 Months (starts from 10th July)
Job Description :
- Create a friendly environment to facilitate high member satisfaction
- Plan and launch community initiatives to create connections between members of organizations. This might include targeted member introductions, recommending possible mentor matches, running networking events and managing communications within the space and through digital.
- Moderate Social media message and comments turning them into leads.
- Resolve issues among members quickly and in a manner that diffuses tension
- Foster a sense of inclusivity where fresh ideas are welcome
- Be knowledgeable about Albeit's membership guidelines, that manage the work environment.
- Explain these policies to members, as necessary.
- Oversee new member onboarding and member moves out of the space.
- Field related knowledge and experience
- Entrepreneurship and How to start your business from zero
- Hitting a target through a well-planned strategy
- How to know a business customer and reach this customer
- Practical communication with business communities.
How to apply :