29 June 2019
job Functions :
Business Development ,Sales.
About the internship :
In this new journey, you’ll be gaining new hands-on experience.You'll be part of our team and work closely with mentors in the field you're passionate about.You'll be responsible such like any other hired employee to test how good you'll be within real work environment.
3 Months (starts from 10th July)
Job Description :
- Evaluate and drive sales, serve existing accounts, enhance and maintain good Client relationship.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule such cold calls, regular market visits, look-out for sales leads, meet with existing and potential clients, collect and update account details and establish new accounts.
- Submit activity and result reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory sales reports per segments.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Work and communicate closely with Sales Sales Manager including but not limited to the setting-up sales target, market segmentation, territory sales plan, sales review, customers’ meetings etc.
- Understand the clients‘ preferences, sales and market trends and provide valuable ideas and input to management when necessary.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Business development Reports, Studies and Feedback
- Field related knowledge and experience
- Entrepreneurship and How to start your business from zero
- Hitting a target through a well-planned strategy
- How to know a business customer and reach this customer
- Practical communication with business communities.
How to apply :