About LEO Pharma
LEO Pharma helps people achieve healthy skin. By offering care solutions to patients in more than 100 countries globally, LEO Pharma supports people in managing their skin conditions.
Founded in 1908 and owned by the LEO Foundation, the healthcare company has devoted decades of research and development to delivering products and solutions to people with skin conditions.
LEO Pharma is headquartered in Denmark and employs around 5,500 people worldwide.
This site is intended for discussions about LEO Pharma and the various initiatives LEO Pharma is involved in. Due to regulations, discussions about pharmaceutical products are not allowed on this site. All content must be factual and non-promotional.
LEO Pharma reserves the right to moderate or remove any content that may be inconsistent with legislation, industry ethics and regulations and LEO Pharma’s values, including:
- profane or vulgar language
- insulting or offensive comments, such as displays of racism, calls to violence, hate propaganda, etc.
- commercial or political advertising
- copyright infringements, or any violation of the rights of external parties
- automatically-generated content i.e. spam
- wrong/false statements